Monday, June 30, 2008

New Name- Candi




I am sure you have noticed the new look and name for our blog, and besides the Napoleon thing just getting old there is a good reason. After much prayerful consideration Kelly and I have decided to put the nursing thing off for a little while. We had both received this answer before I got my acceptance letter, but I got wrapped up with the idea of getting it over and done with for awhile. We have got back on track and realized what is best for our family. Now we will regroup and focus on the things that are really important. My kids really need me right now, and in only three years Erik will be in first grade (not that my kids won't need me then, but it will be much easier to get away for a few hours). I really appreciate all of the support and help that was offered. Thanks Asia, Suz, Mom, and Emma; I'm sure he would be in good hands, it is just a lot of stress for our family (and yours). I'm going to enjoy my family for now and not be in such a hurry to go to work. This is really an exciting and fun change in plans for us, so Let the Games Begin...

No comments: