Monday, February 9, 2009

Same old stuff

Hey everybody!


We're still here, and nothing too exciting has happened. The Kids have been doing great with my work schedule, Thanks to Suz and Kelly for all the extra help. About the only thing that has changed around here since I started working is my weight.  I think I've gained about 5 pounds, and it took me this long to realize it because all I had been wearing were scrubs and my comfy jeans.  I put on a pair of regular (for me that is tight) jeans on Saturday and had an awakening as to what has been really going on.  Oh well, it is winter and my husband still loves me.  I saw something on the Today show this morning about the sleep diet.  They have done studies that if women will get 7.5 hours of sleep, and go to bed at the same time every night, they will automatically lose weight, about 1 to 2 pounds per week.  Well that is not possible for me right now with this job, but I know that the sleep thing is a really big deal.  I have been talking to Kelly about how we could solve much of our problems with just getting to bed at a decent hour.  We wouldn't be so irritable with our kids if we weren't so tired, and we would have more time for each other.  It really is a good idea, I may just have to quit this job after all!                   (Check out Kelly's nerd kit in his pocket)

2 comments:

Tom said...

We are loving Kelly's "nerd pocket kit". Glad to see you updated your blog. Love- Tom and Dani

suz said...

Its called a "nerd pack" guys--sheesh. btw,I plan on starting the sleep diet tonight!