Sunday, May 4, 2008

Hello There!


Welcome to the Lutz Family Blog. Most of our family members will be posting on here, from the biggest to the smallest. Enjoy the vacation pics.


Sup, whats goin on. This is Nate. Thanks for all the birthday presents. See you around.
Hi this is Matt, I have been wanting to make a blog for a long time this will be fun. I will write more later. See ya.

Hey this is Big Dog, I liked Legoland and the beach. I graduated from Dare last week. I also road Front Runner last night. It was cool, I'll keep you posted. Bye.

Hi, I am Cassie. I was sick all vacation, but we reorganized my room last week and it is really cute. See ya later.
Hello this is Jenniebean, I had a lot of fun in Disneyland, I liked Tarzan's Tree House the best.

Hi this is Erik here, I'm chillin like a villan. I got a dirty Lighting Mcqueen from Disneyland. See ya.

8 comments:

suz said...

I love it guys! Wishing we were on the beach.....

Brad and Emma Leavitt said...

YEA, Everyone is bloggin'. I look forward to seeing what you have to say next! Love you guys.

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the club!!!!! We are so glad to see what you guys are up to!!

Love you!

Nana said...

I love it too! Thanks for sharing. Love, Nana

Anonymous said...

so cool that you have a blog. sam wants Matt to call.





sam and liz

Michael Bouy said...

Hey Kelly, Candice and kids - great to see some recent photos! It looks more like "The Lutz's go to Disneyland" than "Our mom goes to college". Keep it updated and I'll visit often!

Uncle Michael in London

Braiden Tovey said...

Sup lutz family this is Braiden Tovey check out my blog @ toveybt.blogspot.com

Braiden Tovey said...

Sup lutz family this is Braiden Tovey check out my blog @ toveybt.blogspot.com