Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Matt


Hi this is Matt. This picture showes me riding my bike down a dirt hill, it extends off the picture! Me Nate and Hyrum were in Hyrum's bonus room playing video games and when we came out side a huge pile of dirt was there. So we got some shovels and turned it into this awsome BMX track. But after just a littlewhile my dad came with a tractor and destroyed it! there's nothing left! But now we have somthing else to keep us busy.......Nana came over and told us that she would give us 35 dollars to weed her garden! Plus 5 extra if we get it done by friday, and 5 more extra if we also clean out the window wells. That's 45 dollars in all! But it isnt as easy as it looks.....The front yard was easy but the back yard was whole diferent story. The weeds were huge almost as big as the trees! But we're almost done and we're having a great time......So seya later!

4 comments:

The Lutz Family said...

Wow Matt, you are an excellent writer! Love, Mom and Dad

suz said...

Let me know when you want to make some moolah over at my house....I'll put you to work.

Unknown said...

Awesome jump Matt! Now if only I had a dirt bike and could recreate the kiss of death....

Anonymous said...

that is right you got to stop with the inguries they hurt.