Thursday, November 6, 2008

Figuring Out this Format thing-Kelly


Here are some more pictures from halloween. The kids had a great time. I have never been a huge fan of halloween. At least since I've become an adult. But the kids sure enjoy it.

The weather has finally tu
rned to winter here. It has been in the 30's this week. But it is nice since there is only 7 weeks until Christmas.


  


Here is an awesome picture of me in Hawaii two years ago. We were on a sea kayaking adventure. It was pretty fun and entertaining.





Candi started working last week and I just wanted to tell her that I love her so much. I'm glad that she has been able to stay home with the kids these last 15 years. She is such a good wife and mother. She will probably be mad that I put a picture of just her on here but Oh well.

Thanks to everyone that has helped out with the kids these last two weeks.  We sure appreciate it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yes, the weather has changed here too. It only got to 79 degrees this afternoon. I even had to turn the heat on in the car for the first time this morning on the way to a meeting.It was probably only 60. ( I was wearing a sweater too)