Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween Fun- Candi

[Jennie was a very cute witch.]













[Erik was commander Cody (aka white guy) Well October has come and gone.  I was in Walmart yesterday and not only were the 
christmas decorations up, but Christmas music was playing. 
[Cassie was a beautiful Bride]
I was very surprised, but I secretly was really happy.  Yesterday it was in the 70's and it was so nice, but today it is cold and rainy (and part of me is so happy to have cold rainy weather).Halloween was fun, the weather was perfect and we actually made it out trick-or-treating with the little ones while it was still light outside.  This is the first year I can ever remember doing that.  It was so warm and the sky was beautiful. 
 The older boys ha
d a ton of fun this year.  Nana helped them to set up a spook alley in her backyard.  A lot of creepy fun was had by all.  
Hyrum was the freaky werewolf.  Byron was really scary, he was this scarecrow, and people couldn't tell it was real until he moved.  Matt was a white guy too.  And Nate was this creepy ape man.

1 comment:

The Lutz Family said...

This post wasn't so messed up when I finished it, but it looks like a disaster now. We have the hardest time arranging pics and text for the blog, and I heard it was supposed to be super easy on our Mac. We need to watch Dani or Suz post sometime so we can figure it out. Hopefully you can get the idea of what I was trying to say. I can't fix this right now because I am veiwing this from my Ipod. I also have to be up at 3:30 to go to work. So good night. Candi