Thursday, July 17, 2008

Haircuts...Hooray! -Candi

After much discussion and a really good bribe we finally convinced Nate to get a hair cut. Doesn't he look so nice. I think he secretly really likes it too.

The other boys got hair cuts too, and they look very handsome also. Matt had a pretty big fit about geting his hair cut this time. He honestly thinks Napoleon's hair is good looking. So I'm not sure how long I will be able to enjoy this nice neat hair, but I am really happy right now.


Even the Girls got in on the action (Jennies never got brushed after her nap though).
Well, we are off in search of some healthy dinner. Kelly and I have been on a really low calorie diet with a ton of exercise, so we are all starving. I think we will go to Blimpie. See ya!

4 comments:

suz said...

the haircuts look great!

Unknown said...

Loving the haircuts kiddos, Nate you look so handsome, I know that doesn't mean much from your aunt but so be it. We love you guys and miss you!!!- Dani

Unknown said...

Believe it or not it helps my golf game to have short hair just ask your old man.:)

Unknown said...

Candi and Kelly: 1 Tom and Dani: 1
Next?????