Wednesday, July 30, 2008

I'm so excited - Cassie

I'm so excited me and my family are going to dom and tani's house on the 28 of august. It will be so fun!!!!

























I was putting Jennie's rollerblades away and when I set them down I saw a little brown thing. I thought it was a rock, but when I flipped the rollerskate over I saw that it was furry. I thought it was a mouse, but then it flew out. It was a BAT!!! It flew off, but I was really scared. It freaked me out. He didn't bite me so that was really good.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Riley says:
I'm excited that you are coming. I hope that you have a great time coming to our house. Bring your bionicle because I want to play with you. Can you tell Matt that?.
I made a chain for when you are coming. It says "The Lutz Family Arrives!" Where were you when saw the bat? Did you catch it, or did you hold it in your hand? Or did you let it go free? We are going to get bunkbeds before you guys come, I'm so excited.
Talk to you later- Riley

Unknown said...

Lassie,
That is so crazy about the bat. I bet it gave you a scare! We are very excited about you all coming to our house. We made a chain today to count down the days, and Brooke asks everyday if today is the day you are coming. We love you- Dani

Brad and Emma Leavitt said...

SICK. Eli and I caught a bat once at the laundromat.